This website and the related links do not constitute an offer to sell real property. Offers to sell property may be made and accepted only at the sales center for the individual condominium units located at 400 Charles Street, Fredericksburg, VA. Information contained on this website is intended to be informative only, and does not constitute a representation or warranty with regard to any units, or any products or services provided by Liberty Place Partners, LLC. This information is not directed to residents of any other state that requires registration or permit issuance prior to the publication of such information. Liberty Place Partners, LLC encourages and supports affirmative advertising and marketing programs in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, gender, handicap, familial status or national origin. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the prices and terms contained herein are accurate and current, at any time, such prices and terms are subject to change.The specifications, dimensions and features shown on these floor plans are for illustrative purposes only, and shall not be relied upon as the basis of any contract, warranty or other claim. Illustrations are artists’ conceptions and may vary in precise detail from the item depicted.
SITE CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP.
You acknowledge that the messages, information, data, text, software, images, logos, button shapes, layout, design compilation and presentation of information, graphics or other materials as well as the “look and feel” of any web pages (collectively, the “Content”) that are posted on or are otherwise incorporated into the Site contain trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary material, the ownership or licensed rights to which are proprietary to Liberty Place, its vendors and service providers, and other third party licensors or suppliers, and that such proprietary material is protected by law, including U.S. copyright laws, trademark laws and international treaty provisions. The deletion or alteration of any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the Site is strictly forbidden.
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree that you will not, nor will you allow others to,
1. Transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, lewd, indecent, profane, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity or other personal rights;
2. Post, republish, distribute, or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, or in violation of the rights of any third party;
3. Violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation, or use the information provided through this Site for any unlawful purpose;
4. Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
5. Post any Content that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, causes injury of any kind to any person or entity, or infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any third party;
6. Collect or attempt to collect any personal information or other information of others; or
7. Directly or indirectly use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site by any user, host or network, or
8. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising, or in any way making up a part of, the Site.
Violations of the foregoing may result in civil or criminal liability. Liberty Place will investigate all occurrences which may involve such violations and may contact, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.